Shopping for clothes when you have big boobs is normally really annoying esp when you like drapey things or want something that cinches at the waist cause you always get stuff like this
when the hell did this get over a thousand notes
Christ this speaks to me on an emotional level
You must write every single day of your life… You must lurk in libraries and climb the stacks like ladders to sniff books like perfumes and wear books like hats upon your crazy heads… may you be in love every day for the next 20,000 days. And out of that love, remake a world.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag [ten] friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
- Harry Potter series by JK Rowling
- the Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams
- Paper Towns by John Green
- The Book Theif by Marcus Zusak
- After by Amy Efaw
- A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
- The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls
- Anne Of Green Gables Series by L.M. Montgomery
- Catcher in The Rye by J.D. Salinger
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Well my blog is officially in queue for the next week while I’m on vacation. So to make it up to you I compiled a few of my favorite Andre Hamann photos for your enjoyment. See you guys soon